1. Where can I view the schedule?
Some of the start times may change and we may add additional elements, but the flow of this schedule should help as you plan for the event.
2. How do I register?
There are two registration options:
– Register online here: http://iamone21.com/twentysomething-retreat/ You can register individually or as a group. The site is safe and secure and delivers your payment directly to Back2Back ministries (our parent organization.)
– Register by mail. Registration forms are available to all youth pastors and participants on an as needed basis. To request a mail in form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All prices, dates, and mailing address are on the forms.
3. Why are checks payable to Back2Back Ministries?
Back2Back Ministries (http:back2back.org) is the 501C3 non profit organization of which One21 is a part.
4.Where is 20something held?
The 20something retreat is being hosted at Butler Springs Christian Camp. http:butlersprings.org. Butler Springs has been a partner with One21 since it’s beginning.
Butler Springs Christian Camp
3701 St Rt 41. Hillsboro OH 45133.
The housing at Butler Springs Christian camp is hosted in all weather cabins. Each cabin has air conditioning, heat, electricity, hot/cold water, and can house between 40-50 people. Most cabins offer 5 sleeping areas with 8-10 bunk beds in each area. You will receive dorm assignments one week prior to the event.
5. Can we use cell phones?
Very few, if any cell signals work at Butler Springs Christian Camp. There are land lines available for participants and leaders in emergency situations. Leaders are given access to password protected wifi in order to communicate as well.
6.Do Pastors/Leaders need to register?
Yes. The resources provided during 20something are given to adult leaders as well as participants. From housing and meals to the books and worship experiences offered by One21, all are valuable to both leaders and participants.
7. What should we bring?
A list of what to bring can be found here:
8. Where do we go when we arrive?
Registration will be held in the CoffeeHouse. It is located on the left (behind the flagpole and giant cross). Please park in the field with the flagpole and cross. You will receive housing details before you arrive at the camp.